3rd Annual 50 Shades of Green – Financing Transition in the Capital Markets | Webinar
Events Radar is back with its Third Annual 50 Shades of Green: Financing Transition in the Capital Markets event. The event blazed a trail when it launched in 2018 to focus attention on the vital involvement of high emitting companies and polluters financing brown-to-green transition in the ESG capital markets; a subject no-one else wanted to touch.
What a difference three years make. The crafting of net zero carbon policy pathways by governments around the world and the broad acceptance of general corporate purpose sustainability-linked bonds and transition bonds are crystallising a shift in focus to issuers’ emissions footprints and their decarbonisation strategies. It is now possible to talk about polluters issuing ESG labelled debt.
Topics of discussion:
- Placing high emitters and polluters front and centre of the ESG labelled bond market
- Credible transition strategies. If they’re achievable does that render them unambitious?
- Realising Just Transition in a real-world context
- Should the use-of-proceeds labelled market transition to a general corporate-purpose market as a cleaner way to gauge issuers’ ESG intentions?
- Incorporating supply chains into corporate ESG analysis
- An end to greenwashing: quantifying impact assessment and transition progress
- The CBI paper: ‘Financing credible transitions. How to ensure the transition label has impact’
- The Climate Transition Finance Handbook
Hosted by Keith Mullin, Founder of KM Capital Markets, we are delighted to be supported by ICMA and Climate Bonds Initiative. This unmissable Webinar will convene an expert panel to discuss the key themes and current thinking around transition finance.
Register here for our free webinar now.