6th Annual Impact of Technology on Debt Capital Markets: Innovating in an uncertain world
Date: 1st December 2022
Event Start: 14:00
Venue: One Moorgate Place, London EC2R 6EA
We are delighted to be returning for our sixth annual event capturing the latest thinking and developments around automation, digitalisation and the application of technology in and around primary debt capital markets.
Since our inaugural event at the end of 2017, a rich ecosystem has evolved around this segment of the capital markets. It is populated by a growing number of innovative fintech platforms and providers working with issuers, buy-side and sell-side participants as well as industry service providers all eager to drive for operational efficiencies, reduce errors, cut time, lower costs and introduce new ways of thinking about and using technology to prepare and execute transactions to the benefit of all participants.
- How has evolution in primary DCM technology applications taken shape since last year’s event?
- Taking note of recent tech breakthroughs
- Gauging end-user take-up
- Overcoming key challenges
- Highlighting the big issues of the day
- What’s on the dashboards of leading voices in this story?
- How is the market uncertainty and lower deal volumes playing into the narrative?
- Appraising today’s ‘new normal’ in the day-to-day of deal-making?
Event Radar’s 6th Annual Impact of Technology on Debt Capital Markets IN-PERSON event will once again assess how and to what extent new technologies are taking hold in primary debt capital markets.
Moderated by Keith Mullin, the session will convene some of the leading voices in this area to discuss and debate this vital topic.