BOND RADAR LTD
Registration for a free trial to Bond Radar’s Services
In this Agreement (the “Agreement”):"Information" means information, in whatever form, contained in a Service;"Permitted User" means a person who is temporarily authorised by Bond Radar to access a Service and use the Information;"Service" means any of Bond Radar’s news and information services through which the Information is supplied to the Permitted User by Bond Radar, whether delivered via the Internet through www.bondradar.com or the Bond Radar application (the “App”) to a PC, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or any other electronic device; or via Bloomberg; or any other third party through which Bond Radar may decide to deliver its Service;"Office Location" is a single office address used by the Permitted User;"Password" means an individual password enabled by Bond Radar to a Permitted User enabling access to a Service.
- Bond Radar shall supply the Information and the Services to the Permitted User and grants to the Permitted User a non-exclusive, non-transferable, non-sub licensable, non-assignable licence to use the Information and the Services pursuant to the terms of this Agreement.
- Bond Radar retains control and ownership of the form and content of the services. The Permitted Users shall not acquire any ownership rights in the Services or the Information, and the Permitted User shall not alter the form or content of the Services without the written permission of Bond Radar.
Bond Radar may alter the form and content of the Services from time to time. The Information is either proprietary to Bond Radar or is licensed from third party information providers.
Use of the Services
The Permitted User:
(a) May review and download Information from a Service for their own use;(b) May not include any Information in internal reports and/or reports to customers without the written permission of Bond Radar. Where permission is granted such articles (or portions of articles) should be attributed to Bond Radar;(c) Bond Radar reserves the right to charge for use of articles at some point in the future.
The Permitted User, shall not:
(a) Remove, conceal or alter any copyright notices contained in the Services or the Information, or change the meaning of any article of Information(b) Create or store in any electronic form any shared library or archive of Information which could be used as a research application; or(c) Use the authority granted in this Agreement as a substitute for authorising additional users to use the Services.
The Permitted User shall:
(a) Use his/her best efforts to ensure that he/she is aware of and complies with the conditions of the use of the Services and/or the Information contained in this Agreement.(b) Use his/her best efforts to ensure that he/she complies with any additional restrictions notified by means of any on-screen notices contained within an article of Information to which the additional restriction relates;(c) Provide Bond Radar with reasonable assistance in complying with Bond Radar’s obligations under laws relating to information in respect of individual Permitted Users.
- The Permitted User:
Warranty, liability and indemnity
- Bond Radar makes no assurances as to the accuracy and reliability of the Services; the timeliness of the Information; or that the Services do not contain any computer viruses. Except as specified in this Agreement, all express or implied representations, warranties, conditions and undertakings are excluded.
- Bond Radar will not be held liable in relation to the accuracy or timeliness of the Information or for any loss or damage of any type in connection with the provision of or failure to provide the service and accepts no financial liability for those who access the Services through a free trial.
The Permitted User shall indemnify Bond Radar for any loss or damage arising out of any use of the Information beyond the rights expressly granted to the Permitted User under this agreement.
- Without prejudice to any rights of either party, access to any Service may be terminated by Bond Radar.
Bond Radar may suspend any Service without notice or penalty.
- The parties acknowledge and confirm that during the term of this Agreement and following its termination the parties shall treat as confidential and shall not (other than in the proper provision of the Services or as required by any applicable law) use or disclose to any person, firm or company, the terms of this Agreement and any confidential information relating to the business of and belonging to the other party, nor permit its use or disclosure. This obligation of confidentiality shall not apply to information which is publicly known (through no fault of the disclosing party) or not of commercial value to such other party.
No public announcement, press release or circular (other than required by law or regulation) concerning this agreement will be made by either party without the prior consent of the other party, which shall not be unreasonably withheld or delayed.
- The terms and conditions set out in this Agreement represent the entire agreement between both parties relating to the Services and supersede all prior agreements and representations.
- Bond Radar may transfer any of its rights and obligations in this Agreement to any other member of the Bond Radar Group.
- The official language of this Agreement shall be the English language and no translation into any other language may be used in its interpretation.
- This Agreement will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- This Agreement shall be governed by, construed and take effect in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- At Bond Radar’s discretion, the company grants to the Permitted User the right to access the Services through www.bondradar.com and/or the App pursuant to the terms and conditions of the agreement.
- Where applicable, Bond Radar will issue the Permitted User with one Password; that Password may only be used by the Permitted User.
- The Permitted User should notify Bond Radar if he/she learns or suspects that his/her Password is either being used by any person not authorised to use the Services. Bond Radar will then cancel the relevant Password.
- For the purposes of this schedule and use of www.bondradar.com, the Permitted User shall be restricted to those users who have direct access to www.bondradar.com via an individual password assigned to such user.
- Where applicable, Bond Radar will activate access to the App via the Permitted User’s Universal Unique Identifier (UUID). The Permitted User should be the only user of the electronic device for which the UUID has been activated.
- The Permitted User should notify Bond Radar if he/she learns or suspects that his/her electronic device is either being used by any person not authorised to use the Services. Bond Radar will then cancel access to the relevant electronic device.
- Additionally, for the purposes of this schedule and the use of the App, Permitted Users shall be restricted to those users who have direct access to the App via a PC, laptop, tablet, mobile phone or any other electronic device.